Just few thoughts from my clients:
"I can't believe I made it into my forties without knowing this stuff! Gina is a great teacher about all the things you never knew you need to know about relationships."
- Holly Williams, Portland, OR, clients 2016-2017
"I'm sick of working with therapists and never really seeing anything change. Gina is different. I always walk away with things to think about and action steps to take. I feel like I'm making real progress for the first time."
- Sarah Alberta, Portland, OR, clients 2014-2017
"I think it's really helpful to think of [couples work] in a pro-active way. Most people get scared if you say you're in marriage therapy so we felt crazy calling Gina because we didn't have huge problems going in but we wanted to avoid mistakes we've both made in the past ... now we have better communication skills to help make this relationship even better for years to come."
- Jennifer & Ray Ladds, Portland OR, clients 2015-2017
"The daily gratitude practice was really powerful. I can't believe how much this simple thing helped us reconnect."
- Dreya & Molly Sellwood, Portland, OR, clients 2017
"When we came [to see Gina] it felt like we were each doing our own thing. Now it feels like this is something we're doing together... something that will bring us even closer. It was really good for me to have a facilitator help me move from scarcity and fear to connection."
- Alissa Park & Stephanie Cathedral, Portland OR, clients 2017
"When we started working with Gina I wasn't sure we would make it through. She got us back on the same team after we hadn't really been talking for at least six years."
- Jade & Jesse Kerns, Portland, OR, clients 2014-2016
"I really like that every week I walk away with something to think about or actually do. Gina never coddles me and is pretty directive- which I need."
- Liz Kenton, Portland, OR, client 2016-2017
"We knew we wanted some kind of commitment ceremony, but we wanted to really set a solid foundation for our life together. Working with Gina helped us clear out bad patterns and baggage so we can move forward with clarity and intention."
- Caroline & Gabe Woodstock, Portland, OR, clients 2016-2017
"We're both big believers in the Law of Attraction and wanted to work with a professional who was open to thinking big and using this philosophy in meetings. Gina helped incorporate our practices into our [couples work] in really meaningful ways."
- Dana Arbor & Travis Lodge, Portland OR, clients 2015-2016
"I didn't know how we would make it through after [my wife] caught me cheating. We were so stuck when we first met Gina and I think we both thought it was over. It took some time, but it feels like we're friends again."
- Rob & Lindsey Lents, Vancouver, WA, client 2012-2014
"I'm having mind-blowing sex with my lovely wife again. Gina was worth every penny."
- Blaine Laurelhurst, St. Helens, OR , client 2016
"After our sessions with Gina, we've been closer than ever [in our fourteen year marriage]."
- Brenda & Loren Pearl, Portland, Oregon, clients 2013-2014
"Gina makes the most complex parts of our relationship problems really easy to understand. I didn't know I needed to learn so much about relationships. I always walk away [from sessions] seeing things from a new perspective."
- Dan Boise-Elliot, Portland, OR, client 2014
"I thought sex between us was good before. I didn't know we needed help with that but... it's even better now."
- Laura & Staci Powelhurst, Portland, OR, clients 2015
"Gina helped me stop hating myself so much. Now I'm a better partner to myself and I'm ready to start dating and be a better partner to someone else. I just made my first online dating profile. It's kind of exciting."
- Jodi Killingsworth, Portland, OR, client 2015-2016
"Gina helped me love myself first. I'm clear with myself and can ask partners for what I need now."
- Leah Lloyd, Portland, OR, client 2016-2017
"I feel like I got my best friend back."
- Michaela & Brad Ainsworth, Portland, OR, , clients 2014-2015
"I've never felt so bad as when my husband found out I was having an affair. It was awful. We fought all the time and never slept. Gina helped us both get grounded again so we could make up and move forward."
- Tori Woodland, Milwaukee, OR, client 2016
"We're back together. I'd say that's a success. I didn't know if it would happen. And I definitely didn't think it could be this good again."
- Michelle Forest & Darla Park, Portland, OR, clients 2015-2016
"I didn't get what I wanted out of [working with Gina] but I got something even better. I can't describe it exactly, but I didn't know it could be this good between us."
- PK & Maggie Sauvies, Portland, OR, clients 2010-2011
"Gina gave me the a-ha moment I needed to leave a really terrible relationship. I'm glad she tells it like it is."
- Kurt Willamette, Portland, OR, clients 2011-2013 & 2016
"After seven years we stopped sleeping together and didn't really know why. I know it seems so obvious, but Gina got us to talk about sex like, really talk about it with each other. I know it sounds cheesy but now it's like we have soul-sex."
- Vanessa Eastmoreland, Troutdale, OR, client 2015-2017
"We fight less now. And when we do it's way better."
- Elsa & Erika Lloyd, Portland, OR, clients 2014-2015
"Gina made the hard stuff seem so much easier. I don't think we'd still be together without her."
- Brian & Amaya Belmont, Portland, OR, clients 2015
"I'm really not a big therapy person, but Gina made it easy to talk to her without judging us and her help really got us thinking bigger about what we need in life and from each other. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad we went through it."
- Adam Argay, Beaverton, OR, clients 2010-2011