Living with authenticity takes a lot of courage.
Putting our authentic self out into the world is one of the scariest things we can ever do. And yet, it's the single most effective way to bring meaning, connection and fulfillment into our lives.
Acting with bravery is what moves us from stale and stagnant to meaningful bold action.
Far too many of us are stuck in stale and stagnant lives. We long for change, creativity, self-expression, and transformation.
I inspire clients to live courageously and make the most of their lives.
Over the last eight years I've been honored to watch my brave clients:
- Say I love you (first)
- Take a first film, women's studies, pottery, dance, or college class
- Set boundaries with family members
- Apologize wholeheartedly to their spouse
- Train to climb Kilimanjaro, run a first marathon or set foot in the gym
- File for divorce or leave a bad relationship
- Attend their first Burning Man
- Take on leadership positions at work
- Give notice to an abusive employer
- Travel to their first silent meditation retreat
WHAT I DON'T DO
Bill your insurance- I don't want to share your private information with a corporation.
Add shame or judgment to your experience (there's already too much of that in the world).
Treat mental illness, so you won't receive a diagnosis, assessment or treatment for mental health conditions.
Treat substance abuse issues (but I can refer you to several great folks who do).
Support couples who are actively violent with one another- your safety needs to come first, then our work together can begin.
WHAT I DO
Bring nearly ten years professional experience with positive psychology and healthy relationships to your service.
Create an action plan for long-term happiness and fulfillment in your professional and personal life.
Help you shift unhealthy communication patterns.
Teach you scientifically-proven communication skills for long-term relationship success.
Focus on and enhance your strengths.
Keep momentum and hope alive - even if you feel stuck.