The 10 Guideposts for Wholehearted Living E-Course
You may have seen Dr. Brene Brown’s TedTalk on The Power of Vulnerability or her three books. If not, check them out here. Brene’s work is based on a 12-year research project she did on shame.
What she found was people living a "wholehearted life” were more resilient to shame, more self-compassionate, and more satisfied in their relationships.
The wholehearted embrace failure, creativity and play and build more authentic relationships. I knew I had to learn more.
After reading her books, I flew to Texas to train with Brene and her team. Through the Daring Way and Rising Strong curriculum I learned the tools of living wholehearted and began to see shifts in my own life.
Soon I was applying this powerful work to my sessions with counseling clients- and they were seeing important growth too.
People started joining me on retreats and workshops committing to personal development, courageous living, and cultivating more meaningful relationships.
But not everyone can commit to completing a weekend retreat or workshop.
I wanted to find a way to share this life-changing learning with more people so I created the 10 Guideposts for Wholehearted Living e-course.
Use this FREE 10-Day E-Course to apply the principles of wholehearted living in your life!
Enter your information to join the course:
Each day is broken into three focus areas, reflection, connection, and action.
In the reflection activities we’ll be drawing, writing, and meditating on each guidepost in our daily life. These self-awareness activities are all about connecting with your core truth.
In the connection activities we’ll be focusing on deepening authentic relationships with the people we love. Use these activities to connect, empathize, and build trust.
Finally, the action portion is about re-creating habits and sustainable behaviors in your life to maintain a wholehearted life.
Enter Your Information To Join The Free 10 Guideposts E-Course:
10 Guideposts for Wholehearted Living:
Click the guideposts below to read more about each.
1. Cultivate Authenticity – Let go of what people think about you
2. Cultivate Self-Compassion – Let go of perfectionism
3. Cultivate a Resilient Spirit – Let go of numbing & powerlessness
4. Cultivate Gratitude & Joy – Let go of scarcity
5. Cultivate Intuition & Trusting Faith – Let go of the need for certainty
6. Cultivate Creativity – Let go of comparison
7. Cultivate Play & Rest – Let go of exhaustion as a status symbol & productivity as self-worth
8. Cultivate Calm & Stillness – Let go of anxiety as a lifestyle
9. Cultivate Meaningful Work – Let go of self-doubt & “supposed to”
10. Cultivate Laughter, Song, & Dance – Let go of being cool & “always in control”