Wholehearted living is all about engaging in our lives from a place of worthiness.
It means cultivating courage, compassion, and connection in our daily lives.
Living from a wholehearted place means starting the day thinking, "No matter what gets done today- or is left undone- I am enough.
Wholehearted living means ending the day knowing "I am imperfect and vulnerable, and sometimes I feel afraid, but I am still worthy of love and belonging."
Not only do people who live wholehearted have a sense of worthiness, but they also live courageously authentic lives, practice self-compassion, savor joy, and risk loving with their whole hearts- even when there are no guarantees.
People living a wholehearted life were more resilient to shame, experienced deep gratitude, and more satisfied in their relationships.
After reading Dr. Brene Brown's research on wholeheartedness I flew to Texas to train with her and her team. Through the Daring Way and Rising Strong curriculum I learned the tools of living wholehearted and began to see shifts in my own life.
Soon I was applying this powerful work to my sessions with clients- and they were seeing important growth too.
People started joining me on retreats and workshops committing to personal development, courageous living, and cultivating more meaningful relationships.
But not everyone can commit to completing a weekend retreat or workshop.
I wanted a way to share this life-changing learning with more people so I created the 10 Guideposts for Wholehearted Living online course.
This course will give you a taste of the material we'll cover on retreat or in session, and will help you even if we never meet.
Use this FREE E-Course to apply the principles of wholehearted living in your life!
Enter your information to join the course:
Here's a basic course outline:
Each day is broken into three focus areas, reflection, connection, and action.
In the reflection activities we’ll be drawing, writing, and meditating on each guidepost in our daily life. These self-awareness activities are all about connecting with your core truth.
In the connection activities we’ll be focusing on deepening authentic relationships with the people we love. Use these activities to connect, empathize, and build trust.
Finally, the action portion is about re-creating habits and sustainable behaviors in your life to maintain a wholehearted life.
Click the image to download a sample page PDF outlining the ten guideposts.
Use this as a reminder to help you stay focused on them moving forward.
Enter Your Information To Join The Free 10 Guideposts E-Course:
10 Guideposts for Wholehearted Living:
1. Cultivate Authenticity – Let go of what people think about you
2. Cultivate Self-Compassion – Let go of perfectionism
3. Cultivate a Resilient Spirit – Let go of numbing & powerlessness
4. Cultivate Gratitude & Joy – Let go of scarcity
5. Cultivate Intuition & Trusting Faith – Let go of the need for certainty
6. Cultivate Creativity – Let go of comparison
7. Cultivate Play & Rest – Let go of exhaustion as a status symbol & productivity as self-worth
8. Cultivate Calm & Stillness – Let go of anxiety as a lifestyle
9. Cultivate Meaningful Work – Let go of self-doubt & “supposed to”
10. Cultivate Laughter, Song, & Dance – Let go of being cool & “always in control”